Friday, 25 November 2011

Sausage Rolls at Florence Finds


This is a very exciting day for Dine at Mine. For months now I've been pootling along here happily, posting dinners and lunches and frankly greedy afternoon teas, without any real thought for the outside world.


But now, for the first time ever, I've been asked to write a guest post on someone else's blog. A real, live, 'comments and community' one which I genuinely like, run by someone I don't even know! No, I don't understand what she was thinking either.


OF COURSE I said yes - I don't think I've ever been so flattered in my cooking life - so it is with great pride and no little bashfulness that I make this announcement. Today, my sausage rolls are featured on Florence Finds. Complete with new photos and everything! I know, pretty fancy.


These are one of my all time favourite recipes - and one of the internet's, judging by my Blogger stats - so I humbly suggest that you give them a go. While you're at it, check out Florence Finds for fashion, home, beauty, culture and sparkly things in general. Happy Friday! May your weekend be pastry-wrapped and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget